Congrats to Javier for winning the custom built PC from NVIDIA! We hope you enjoy many amazing days of gaming in the near future!
Together, along with the 4,000+ entries who donated to win, you have helped to bring the pure joy of gaming to children in hospitals around the world who are dealing with life-threatening illnesses. Each dollar truly makes a difference for the lives of the kids we meet and none of it would be possible without your help.
Donate to GameChanger Charity while getting the chance to win game codes and other great prizes while getting a chance to win this amazing NVIDIA custom built gaming PC valued at 15,000.00!!
“Months ago, the GeForce team decided the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti deserved a PC worthy of the power and design our top-tier GPU brings to gaming. So we went to our friends at PC case maker Parvum with one request: create the Ultimate GeForce PC, and make it glorious.
See it right here for yourself by checking out this video!
…This one-of-a-kind powerhouse is custom-built out of milled aluminum. It’s smaller than most ATX chassis, yet feels incredibly dense at 48 pounds. It’s the Ultimate GeForce PC of our dreams.”
· GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
· Case: Custom-milled, completely unique aluminum chassis
· Motherboard: Asus X99-E WS USB 3.1 Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Workstation
· CPU: Intel i7-6850K 3.60GHz (Broadwell-E) Socket LGA2011-V3
· Memory: Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB (8x4GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C15 3000MHz
· Storage: Samsung 960 PRO Polaris 2TB M.2 2280 PCI-e 3.0 x4 NVMe Solid State Drive
· Watercooling: EK Water Blocks EK-KIT S240 Performance Watercooling Kit
· PSU: Silverstone SST-SX700-LPT SFX-L 700W 80 Plus Platinum Modular Power Supply Custom Milled Aluminum Chassis
· Estimated total value – $15,000
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
1 Ultimate GeForce PC from NVIDIA!
1 full suite of Razer Gunmetal accessories (BlackWidow X Chroma, Lancehead TE, Invicta and Kraken) for the person who wins the PC!!!
We can’t thank NVIDIA enough! For detailed information, official rules, prizes and donations awards, please visit our donor drive page.
We wouldn’t be able to accomplish what we do without the partnerships of businesses such as NVIDIA that want to help out and truly make a difference for the children we visit in hospitals around the country and the world. We are incredibly grateful for their contributions to our cause.